Notice of Copyright or other Intellectual Property Infringement
Copyright. If you believe that any content on our website violates copyright law, please provide the following information to our Copyright Agent:
Useful Collective s.r.o.
170 00 Praha 7
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A clear description of the work that you believe is being infringed, for easy identification;
- The date and time of the alleged infringement;
- An explanation of your interest or rights in the work that is being infringed;
- A description of the material that you believe is infringing and a request for its removal, along with its location on our website;
- A statement expressing your good faith belief that the use of the material in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner (or an authorized representative);
- A statement from you, under penalty of perjury, that the information you are providing is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Failure to comply with these requirements may invalidate your notice. Please note that only notices regarding alleged copyright infringement should be sent to our Copyright Agent.
- Other Infringement. If you believe that any materials on our website violate other intellectual property rights, please send the information listed in Section 1(A)(1) through 1(A)(5) to: [email protected].
- Termination Policy. If we determine that you are a repeat infringer, we may suspend or terminate your access to our website, remove or ban you (and any associated accounts), and take any other appropriate action at our sole discretion.