To provide our Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with data protection legislation.
What personal information do we collect, and how it is used
When you create an account and make use of our services as a registered user
When you create an account and login or when you make use of our services as a registered user, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to help you with your experience. In addition to your email address, we may store your hashed password, location and your IP Address.
When you contact us (e.g. customer support, help, submit a request, blog)
When you contact us with your customer support request or post a question in our discussion forum, we may collect the information that you have voluntarily provided including your full name, email address, location, device type, type of your operating system and/or any other information that you decide to provide/supply us.
How do we use your information
We use this information to perform and execute the service and personalize your experience.
How we protect and store your Personal Data
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make our services as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted and transferred via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be exposed as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
To maintain the safety of your personal information, we implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information, or places an order. When you place an order for our services or make a payment, all transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How we share your Personal Information
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we will (to the minimum extent required) disclose information to a potential or actual third party purchaser of our business or assets. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Data in connection with the foregoing events.
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing the Personal Data (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents); and
- Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Data is disclosed.
What is our legal basis for processing data?
We collect, use and share the data that we have in the ways described above:
- a) as necessary to fulfill our Terms of Service
- b) as necessary to comply with our legal obligations
- c) consistent with your consent, which you may revoke at any time
Our Website and Services may utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order for us to provide our Service and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
Processing user requests with OpenAI's API
In this section, we provide information about our subprocessors, which are third-party service providers that we engage to process personal information on our behalf in connection with the provision of our Services.
The following is a list of our subprocessors:
- OpenAI We use OpenAI to process your requests. OpenAI provides us with artificial intelligence services, including natural language processing and generation. To provide these services, OpenAI processes and stores the content you create and any data necessary for the functioning of the AI models.
- Paddle We use Paddle to process payments for our Services. Paddle is a third-party payment processor that handles all aspects of the payment process, including the collection and storage of your payment information. When you make a payment on our platform, your payment information is processed and stored by Paddle.
- Google Analytics We use Google Analytics to collect and analyze data related to the use of our Website and Services. This includes information about how users interact with our Website, what pages they visit, and how they found our Website. Google Analytics processes this data to help us understand user behavior and improve our Services.
- PostHog We use PostHog as an additional analytics tool to help us understand how users interact with our Services. PostHog collects and processes data about user behavior, including the pages visited, time spent on the Website, and other user interactions. This information helps us to improve the user experience and optimize our Services.
Use of External Analytics Tools
We use analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, PostHog) to collect data about the use of the Website and Service. Analytics tools collect data such as on how often users visit the Website or Services, what pages they visit when they do so and what website they directly came from to the Website or Service. We use the data we get from these tools to maintain and improve the Website and Service and our other products.
Use by children
We do not offer our products or services for use by children. If you are under 13, you may not use the product, or provide any information to the product without involvement of a parent or a guardian. We do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children.
How can you exercise your rights provided under the GDPR?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, port and erase your data. You also have the right to object to and restrict certain processing of your data. This includes the right to object to our processing of your data for direct marketing, which you can exercise by using the "unsubscribe" link in such marketing communications.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů (ÚOOÚ), located at the address: Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic.
If you’d like to exercise your rights or ask any questions about privacy, please use the contact details below.
Data retention, account deactivation and deletion
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our Services or until your account is deleted - whichever comes first. Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by contacting us by the means listed below.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, or if you do not want us to retain or use your personal information in any way, we encourage you to contact us.
The data controller responsible for your information is Initial condition s.r.o., which you can contact online, or by mail at:
Initial condition s.r.o.,
Urxova 436/10, 186 00 Prague, Czech Republic